School closure- How to access the planned learning activities for your children.
With the announcement that schools are having to close to pupils due to the Coronavirus, please follow the guidance below to access learning activities to help you support your child while they are at home.
Planning for School Closure
With the announcement of the closure of schools due to Coronavirus, teachers have prepared resources for parents and children to use at home.
- Please click on the classes tab
- Select your class from the blue drop down list
- Click on the ‘Planning for school closure link in the blue drop down box
- Please read the Planning for Year… introduction letter page which will give advice and links to further sites and learning or enrichment activities
- Select activities as you wish from the list, or from the maths and reading and writing activities in the blue drop down box.
Please remember to make time to have fun! Should you find some of the activities are tricky for your child, then please feel free to look at other year groups resources and activities. If your child has a particular interest or passion about something, then they could put together a presentation or research to share with the class upon their return to school.
All children will be provided with a book to record their home learning journey in, please check your child has received theirs.
Teachers will endeavour to check their emails and respond to any queries promptly should any arise.
Kind regards from all at Bel Royal School.